Trace the development of West Allis from a tiny frontier settlement to a thriving city. Discover the charm of the past in the museum's collections and displays:
- Antique dolls and toys.
- Hand tool collection.
- North Greenfield Country Store: A replica of a turn-of-the-century general store.
- Blacksmith shop.
- Pioneer room.
- Circa 1887 classroom and school bell
- Museum located at 8405 W. National Ave. West Allis, WI, USA 53227 Phone# 414-541-6970
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Open Tuesday evenings 7pm to 9pm and Sunday Afternoons 2PM til 4PM